Below is a list of all the items broken down and my thoughts on each:
- Bergen Cocoon Coat – Love a simple black coat that I think everyone needs to have in their closet. A coat like this is something that you can wear for many years to come and is great for both work and play…worth the investment price.
- Fairbanks Mittens – Always am a fan of fun mittens and these knitted mittens from a designer based out of Brooklyn always make my heart so happy! Comes in two other color waves.
- Chelsea Brandy Boot – These boots y’alll! They could not be more perfect and are something you can wear all day every day. Great for any outfit and perfect when looking for a stylish boot for any occasion.
- Kent Cardigan Sweater in Coziest Yarn – One of my favorite cardigans from Madewell and they continue to bring it back every single year! Great for layering without getting too heavy. Comes in SO many other colors.
- The Soft Wool Waffle Beanie – Everlane is one of my favorite brands and I love this simple beanie hat with the fun pom on top. Neutral so it can go with any outfit.
- The Transport Tote – I am all about a tote bag! Whether you need a good everyday, work or travel bag…this one is it. A tote bag is great for so many reasons but I love when you can fit your laptop and all of your things into one bag. Sure makes it easier when going to work or traveling. You can also monogram this bag and comes in black.
- The Frances Loafer in Leopard Calf Hair – You know I love loafers, but these leopard shoes!!! So good you guys! Whether you want a fun pair of shoes to wear to work or looking to elevate your everyday style, adding these to your wardrobe will do just that.
- Shania Belted Coat – A twist on your typical trench coat. Love the belt tie as it gives you more of a shape and I think this color is so fun. Comes in a great blue color as well.
- Tomasina Floppy Hat – Such a fun accessory to add to any outfit.
- Linked Up Drop Earrings – You can never have too many statement earrings and these are currently 40% off.
- Women’s Wool Runners – Wearing cute sneakers with any outfit is the new trend. Love these AllBird tennis shoes that mold to your feet and you do not have to wear socks with them. Come in so many fun colors.
- Fletcher Plaid Coat – I’m all about a fun coat and this one is SO fun!
- Curvelink Pendant Necklace – A simple gold pendant necklace is my go-to choice when I want to add a necklace to ANY outfit all year round. I love the details of this necklace that adds a touch to any outfit without being too much.
- Belmont Mockneck Sweater in Coziest Yarn – A mock/turtleneck sweater might be one of my favorite things about fall/winter and this is an awesome sweater if you are looking to add one to your wardrobe. Is great paired with jeans, leggings and even work pants.
- Morgan Woven Clutch – All about adding a fun clutch to any outfit. Comes in 7 other colors and love the woven detail.
- The Regan Boot – A twist on your classic Chelsea boot that adds a little bit of heel, making your outfit feel more dressy. Comes in other colors and even a leopard print!
- Faux Fur Coat – Y’all know I am a huge fan of my fuzzy faux fur coat and I have actually had mine for almost 5 years and every time I wear it, everyone asks about it. So I am excited that I actually found one that is very similar to mine. I just love this coat and it adds so much uniqueness to ANY outfit and I can promise you will get comments on it! 🙂
Need more ideas?