1 cup butter
1 ¾ cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 cups flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
2 cans cherry pie filling
- In mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar and eggs. Adding one egg at a time.
- Then you will add in the vanilla, flour and baking powder
- Spread 2/3 of the batter onto a greased 13X19” pan.
- On top of this batter, spread the 2 cans of pie mix on top.
- Dot remaining batter on top of pie mix
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Let cool and drizzle with vanilla frosting. Find my homemade frosting recipe below.
5 tbsp butter
3 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 tbsp milk