Happy Monday, friends! The snow is still falling this morning in Chapel Hill, so it is the perfect opportunity to share all things winter! A lot of these items are investment/splurge pieces, but they are also items you will have FOREVER. Seriously. The quality of each of the items below are top notch and you will never regret spending the money on them as you will be able to use them for many years to come. There are also budget friendly items as well..from the gloves to the hats to the mugs, those are great gifts for any friend or to add into a stocking.
Below is a list of all the items broken down and my thoughts on each:
- Sorel Slimpack Lace Boot – After all this snow we are getting in NC…I now want all.the.winter boots! Absolute LOVE these Sorel boots and offer a different look/feel than the Bean Boots. These you need to order UP A SIZE. Comes in four other colors.
Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater™ Fleece Gloves – Convertible fingerless glove and mitten combo. Perfect option for when you need to send that text or grab something out of your wallet and don’t have to take your gloves completely off. Come in three other colors.
- Love Your Melon Pom Beanie – I’m typically not a beanie fan, but this one is an entirely different story. I have never worn a softer and more comfortable hat than this one. They are made in Minneapolis, MN and 50% of the profit is given to help fight cancer. They also give a beanie to every child who is fighting cancer. Amazing hat for so many reasons, but even for a better cause. Buy one for yourself and all your friends…they won’t be disappointed.
- Patagonia Women’s Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece – One of my absolute FAVORITE jackets that I wear year after year. Great for layering and seriously keeps you warm. Would size up, especially if you are wanting to layer. Fleeces comes in many colors, both classic and fun options. They also make a full-zip jacket option too.
- Patagonia Women’s Prow Bomber Vest – When the temperatures drop, this is seriously one of the FIRST things I break out. Whether I am just looking for another layer but don’t want to wear a huge jacket, this is my go to! I layer it over my workout tops to run into the gym, over my Patagonia fleece when I walk. Seriously one of my favorite things to wear year in and year out! And it has pockets and comes in three other colors.
YETI Tumbler (20oz.) – Whether it’s coffee or tea, it will keep it warm all day long, but if you just do water, it will keep it cold as well. Great to use all year round and comes in a variety of colors and sizes.
Velvet Ear Muffs – I could go on and on about why I am a tad obsessed with earmuffs, but these were one of the BEST gifts a friend gave me a few years back and I wear them all.the.time during the winter months. They are great to throw in your purse and most importantly they don’t mess up your hair! And who doesn’t love a little faux fur!?
- L.L.Bean Boot 8″ – L.L. Bean has been making these since 1912 and will probably keep making them forever and you will only ever need one pair because they will last you FOREVER. Order ONE SIZE DOWN…they run large. Comes in two colors and a lower height option as well…click here for the 6” height.
- L.L. Bean’s Original Field Coat, Cotton-Lined – Love this men’s jacket as it is a stylish coat that can be dressed up or dressed down while still keeping you worn. Is made of heavy-duty Nor’Easter cotton canvas that feels broken in from the start, yet provides excellent protection against wind, rain and snow. Comes in two other colors.
- L.L. Bean’s Men’s Ragg Wool Gloves – Compliment any jacket or sweater, and keep insulating even when wet and for the price that can’t be beat. Comes in three other colors.
- Patagonia Fisherman Beanie – Compliment any jacket or sweater, and keep insulating even when wet and for the price that can’t be beat. Comes in three other colors.
- Sorel 1964 Premium Leather Boot – A great boot that will last the man in your life for many years to come, while never going out of style. Comes in one other color.
- Mountain Hardwear PackDown Vest – A versatile layer over a flannel for warmth in the fall and beyond, is a great and stylish option for any guy.
- Classic Vaccum Growler – Keeps beer color for 24 hours…need I say more!?
Need more ideas? Can shop gifts under $40 here! Stay tuned for more guides to comes!