Today we got all.the.snow in Chapel Hill so it was the perfect opportunity to really get some work done! While the chicken tortilla soup was cooking in my crockpot (more on this recipe later), I went to work on this guide and I am SO excited to share with you all one of my first curated gift guides for the 2018 holiday season. This guide focuses on 20 items ALL under $40 that includes LOTS of everyday items that one can use all year long! Many of these items are perfect as a stocking stuffer item, a fun gift for your friend or co-worker or even as a hostess gift. I hope you find this guide fun and hopefully it inspires you on some ideas you may have never thought of. So let’s get to it!
1. Coral Dots Crew Socks / 2. Two-pack grid low-profile socks / 3. Beaded Matching Earrings / 4. Marble Tic-Tac-Toe Game Set / 5. Anthro Zoysia Mug / 6. Gold measuring cups / 7. Gold measuring spoons / 8. Woven Geo Dishcloths (set of 6) / 9. Stemless Red Wine Glass (17 oz) / 10. Five Minute Journal / 11. Exposed Clay Mugs / 12. United Eats of America Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Piece) / 13. Life is what you bake it dish towel / 14. Wicker Heart KeyChain / 15. Medium Hoop Earrings / 16. Nathan LED Safety Light (2 pack) / 17. Anker Portable Charger / 18. Monogram Mug / 19. Vitamin C & Revitalizing Organic Sheet Mask / 20. Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle
Below is a list of all the items broken down and my thoughts on each:
- Coral Dots Crew Socks – Who says guys are the only one who can wear fun socks!? Not me! Whether it’s around the house or underneath a pair of boots, I love adding in a fun pair of socks. Love this color combo and simple dot pattern.
- Two-pack grid low-profile socks – Throughout the fall/winter I typically where more closed toe shoes and don’t always want to go barefoot in my loafers or ankle booties. So I find myself constantly wearing these socks under those types of shoes and ask for a new pair each year!
- Beaded Matching Earrings – Because everyone needs a fun, red statement pair of earrings and these are under $20!
- Marble Tic-Tac-Toe Game Set – Okay, I saw this in stores and IMMEDIATELY fell in love with it. How fun would this be to set out on a coffee table or on your deck in the summer months when friends come over? Perfect for a couple or hostess gift!
- Anthro Zoysia Mug – I rounded up couple of different mugs in this guide. Love the color of this one and thought you all would too!
- Gold measuring cups – Hands down these are my FAVORITE measuring cups in my kitchen. I have them in silver, but if they made them in gold eight years ago when I got mine, I would have for sure done the gold. They come in three other colors and love how low profile they are…making it easy to stack in your drawers.
- Gold measuring spoons – See above. LOVE these and come in three other colors.
- Woven Geo Dishcloths (set of 6) – I use these every.single.day and they sure make washing and cleaning the dishes/kitchen a lot happier! Great as a stocking stuffer.
- Stemless Red Wine Glass (17 oz) – Love stemless wine glasses and these are perfect to do as a set of four for a friend or hostess!
- Five Minute Journal – This is such an AWESOME gift for anybody! I have been using this for the past couple of months and literally takes 5 minutes to write in each day. Asks you what you are grateful for, what would make today great, daily reminder for that day and then you reflect at night. Just a great journal for anybody at any age.
- Exposed Clay Mugs – Thought this was such a fun mug and love the uniqueness of the handle. Comes in three other patterns and white color wave as well.
- United Eats of America Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Piece) – You know I am a sucker for puzzles and finds out many of you are too! This brand is one of my favorite puzzle makers out there and love this USA puzzle that focuses on the food for each state.
- Life is what you bake it dish towel – Perfect for that baker in your life!
- Medium Hoop Earrings – These are the perfect size if you’re looking for a simple, gold hoop earring that aren’t heavy to wear either.
- Nathan LED Safety Light (2 pack) – I am all about getting in a daily walk/run, but I also think it is super important to wear a light if you are going at times when it is dark out. Louie and I both wear these and people comment that they can see us! One of the best stocking stuffers I have received and use them all the time!
- Anker Portable Charger – This is at the TOP of my stocking stuff list this year. I do not know how I do not own one, but I am the girl always asking someone if I can use a charger or searching for an outlet to plug mine in. As long as this is charged, you can charge up to SEVEN iPhones on it.
- Monogram Mug – Because who doesn’t want to drink out of a mug with their monogram on it?!
- Vitamin C & Revitalizing Organic Sheet Mask – Who doesn’t love a little self-care every now and then!? I have used this exact mask and loved the results I saw from using it – brighter and overall refreshed complexion. I try to use a mask once a week and have found myself to keep coming back to this one. Perfect as a stocking stuffer or to give as part of a gift to a friend/co-worker.
- Capri Blue Iridescent Jar Candle – If you don’t own a Capri Blue candle…it is time you do! One of the best scents there is!