Preheat oven to 350°
Layer 1: Brownie Layer
- Mix together the butter, sugar, eggs, flour, salt, cocoa and vanilla with a mixer. Mix until smooth and all ingredients is well combined, scraping edges
- Pour into a 9X13″ cake pan and smooth out
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes
- After the 15 minutes is up, you will take out and immediately add the marshmallow layer
Layer 2: Marshmallow Layer
- After 15 minutes is up, you will immediately top brownie layer with marshmallow creme. It will be sticky, but just dot around brownie layer
- You will then return to the oven for 3 minutes
- After 3 minutes is up, you will take out and spoon marshmallow creme evenly over brownie layer
- Return back to oven and bake for another 3 minutes
- After this time is up, you will let cool before beginning the top layer. Do not mix top layer until this is completely cooled off
Layer 3: Chocolate, Peanut Butter Crunch Layer
- After the bars have cooled, you can begin this step. In a double boiler or microwavable dish, melt together 1 cup of peanut butter and 6 oz. of chocolate chips.
- Then add in two cups of Rice Krispies and mix all together.
- Pour over top of marshmallow layer and spread evenly.
- Finally chill bars until set and cut into squares to share!