2 Nutter Butter packages
1 package of Almond Bark
1 package of mini semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
1 package of semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Lay out tinfoil or parchment paper. You will use this to place the cookies on after dipping in almond bark and will allow the cookies to easily settle/dry.
- Melt the almond bark using either a double boiler or in a microwavable dish. Whichever way you decide to melt the almond bark, make sure you are stirring occasionally, so the bark does not burn!
- After the almond bark is melted, you will drop one Nutter Butter cookie in the melted bark and using a fork you will completely cover the cookie. You will then scoop out the cookie with the fork, letting the cookie set on the end of the fork and using the handle with the edge of your dish, you will lightly tap off the excess almond bark, making the coating smooth and even.
- You will then place the covered cookie on the tinfoil/parchment paper and dot the eyes and mouth with the chocolate chips.
- Let dry and repeat until all almond bark is gone.
Please note: One package of almond bark = 1.5 packages of Nutter Butter Cookies