2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
16 oz can of Libby’s 100% pumpkin puree
1 cup vegetable oil
1. Using a mixer first combine the dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
2. You will then add in the vegetable oil and eggs. Â Mix until well combined, scraping the edges.
3. Then add in the can of pumpkin puree.Â Mixing until well combined, scraping the edges and then mixing again.
4. Pour into a non greased 11X17″ pan and bake for 20-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Then let cool. After bars have cooled, you will make the cream cheese frosting.
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING:
6 oz cream cheese (softened)
1.50 sticks butter (softened)
3 cups powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla
2 tsp milk
Using a mixer combine cream cheese and butter, whip until smooth. Then add in the milk and vanilla, mixing continuously. Next add in the powdered sugar. Mixing until frosting is super creamy. Pour over cooled pumpkin bars and spread evenly across. Refrigerate. Slice and enjoy!