Being a Midwest girl, it’s no surprise that we’re big fans of casseroles. Using four simple ingredients and five minutes to prep, this casserole is a great option to make for you and your family!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 bag frozen peas
- 8 oz can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 16 oz bag of frozen Tater Tots
Preheat oven to 350°
- In an 8X8″ baking dish, spray with cooking oil.
- Press one pound of hamburger in bottom of greased baking dish.
- Next layer with frozen peas (Yes, pease should be frozen, not thawed!)
- Then add the 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup and spread evenly over peas.
- You will then line tater tots, one by one in rows, until the entire top is covered.
- Bake at 350° for 1.5 hours.